[Enigma-devel] Problems building enigma from CVS

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Problems building enigma from CVS
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:03:00 +0200

Hi list,

I am following developement of enigma. As former atari user and esprid/oxyd
player I was surprised by this great project.

I am trying to use enigma from CVS. It worked several days ago, however
currently I am having problems building it. When I do make i get:

make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/enigma/lib-src/zipios++/zipios++'
cd .. && autoheader
/usr/bin/autoheader2.13: Symbol `HAVE_ZERROR' is not covered by
/usr/share/autoconf2.13/acconfig.h
/usr/bin/autoheader2.13: Symbol `USE_STD_IOSTREAM' is not covered by
/usr/share/autoconf2.13/acconfig.h
make[3]: *** [stamp-h.in] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/enigma/lib-src/zipios++/zipios++'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/enigma/lib-src/zipios++'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/enigma/lib-src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Where the problem should be?

Please reply to me directly, because I am not subscribed to the list.

Thanks,

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://urbanek.host.sk

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win.
- Mahatma Gandhi