[Enigma-devel] add_constant_force

From: Petr Machata
Subject: [Enigma-devel] add_constant_force
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:50:21 +0200

I had to do a change in src/lua.cc. Function add_constant_force was adding a 'new' force, but it wasn't deleted anywhere. I worked this around - currently there can be at most *one constant force* in Enigma map. I think this is enough, but some levels might have to be reworked to work with this (Cannonbal for example). It means, this LUA code:

        add_constant_force(100,0)
        add_constant_force(150,0)

has to be replaced this way:

        add_constant_force(100,0)
        add_constant_force(250,0)

I think I should be able to take care of this, once I made the mess. Just for your new levels.
Let any complaints be directed to me.

Petr Machata