Re: [Enigma-devel] memory management problem

From: Petr Machata
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] memory management problem
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:27:39 +0200

Daniel Heck wrote:
Petr Machata wrote:
If it's true, (and my precious debugging messages say so), and if we
can fix this problem, major part of remaining leak could be taken care
of.

I *think* (but may well be mistaken) that this should not cause any
memory leaks.  Do you have an example where it does?

Now I see. WorldImpl with its remove() method confused me -- I didn't notice that real removal actually occur elsewhere. Of course, if I place one more debugging message to ctor/dtor, everything is properly aligned. This doesn't seem to produce any leaks. Good that I asked :)

Cheers
Daniel

Petr