[Enigma-devel] Level packs

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Level packs
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:17:37 +0200

The next release of Enigma will finally include support for external
level packs.  I've been thinking about removing most of the levels that
currently come with Enigma from the main distribution and put them into
two or more level packs instead.  We could keep around 50 easy levels in
the main distribution to serve as an introduction for new players.

Any objections to this plan, or better ideas?

Cheers,

--
Daniel Heck
http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~dheck/