Re: [Enigma-devel] Is "walk the plank" actually doable?

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Is "walk the plank" actually doable?
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 23:43:53 +0100

Erich Schubert wrote:

> I was asked by a friend of mine how to do some of the levels...
> well with some (such as "Space Pirates", which is really nasty)
> i could help - but "Walk the plank" i did not succeed...
> I managed to arrive at the right hand side (which was already damn
> hard. some hints would really help instead of the easter egg ;) )
> but is there some way to solve the right castle?

Sigh, and I thought Enigma 0.60 was bug free :-) You're right, it's
unsolvable.  It actually was already in 0.50 but obviously nobody even
got past the laser beams...

Anyway, Siegfried was kind enough to provide a patch for "Walk the
plank".  Simply copy the appended file to your "levels" directory.

Thanks for pointing this out,
- Daniel

--
Daniel Heck                             address@hidden