[Enigma-devel] Enigma discontinued

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma discontinued
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 22:24:59 +0100

Hi,

I'm sorry to inform you that I do not have the time to continue working
on Enigma.

Haha, just kidding.

In fact, I think that Enigma is finally more or less ready for its
glorious 0.60 release.  I'm currently running a few tests to see if
everything works properly and will then proceed to upload the tarball
and maybe a win32 build.  If you have some spare time, you can help me
by downloading the new release and playing the game until your hand
bleed.

If it works for you, spread the word.  There's probably still people
playing version 0.40...

Official announcement to follow shortly.

Thanks for listening
Daniel

--
Daniel Heck                             address@hidden