Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma is now part of GNUWin II

From: Marcio Luis Teixeira
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma is now part of GNUWin II
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 05:22:36 -0700

On Sunday 22 December 2002 06:23 am, Martin Hawlisch wrote:

> Enigma is now part of the GNUWin project, a free software compilation for
> Windows.

And I'm the guilty party :) I signed up with them a little while ago and have
been packaging games for them.

The version on there is 0.50 but I'ld love to put in the 0.60 version before
the disc goes public, so please let me know when you guys have a Windows
binary that you are comfortable with.

I could also use a German translation of the description, if anyone wants to
volunteer one.

Marcio Luis Teixeira