Re: [Enigma-devel] Looking for Oxyd info

From: Marcio Luis Teixeira
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Looking for Oxyd info
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:25:30 -0700

You know, that name does ring a bell. And I think it was a Commodore 64 that
my friend had. Cool. I think you nailed it. It is indeed "Spindizzy" that I
was looking for. I remember the graphics looking a whole lot better than
those screenshots, but memory plays really weird tricks on us :)

Thanks for the information. I'll read up on Spindizzy and see if maybe I can
figure out where I want to take the game from here :)

Marcio Luis Teixeira