Re: [Enigma-devel] Looking for Oxyd info

From: Nat Pryce
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Looking for Oxyd info
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 01:31:07 -0000

Your game looks very like Spindizzy, a classic from the 8-bit era.  It was
published for, among others, the Sinclair Spectrum, Amstrad and Commodore 64
computers.  Spindizzy was itself inspired by the arcade game Marble Madness.

More info here:
http://www.zzap64.co.uk/zzap14/spindizzy.html
http://www.mjwilson.demon.co.uk/crash/29/spindizzy.htm

You can download the music from here: