[Enigma-devel] Feature Freeze for version 0.60

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Feature Freeze for version 0.60
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:39:50 +0100

Howdy,

It's now more than three months since the last release; it's time to
start thinking about the next one.  I therefore propose a feature freeze
after the next weekend.  Everything that it not at least partially
implemented by then will not be considered for version 0.60.

That still leaves many things to be done, so the actual release date is
probably still a month or so off.  I'm quite busy at the moment (as
seemingly everyone else) and I don't feel like rushing it.

I spent quite a lot of time on the graphics recently, and I think Enigma
looks a lot better than it used to.  But please tell me if you disagree,
I'm probably biased :-)

I hope I'll be able to finish the new level menu this week (with support
for level packs, finally!).  I'm also trying to put the Enigma levels in
a suitable order. If you want to help, you can

a) contribute sound effects,
b) write a user manual
c) help Martin with esprit/oxyd/per.oxyd etc. levels

Please do so, if you have some spare time.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Heck                             address@hidden