[Enigma-devel] PUZ_0000 behavior in enigma 0.50

From: Andrzej Szombierski
Subject: [Enigma-devel] PUZ_0000 behavior in enigma 0.50
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:18:01 +0200 (CEST)

I don't know if this was a desired change, but when the marble pushes the
puzzle while sitting in a PUZ_0000 puzzle (like in martin11.lua) it gets
crashed in enigma below 0.50, but in 0.50 it stays under the puzzle.

I've encountered another problem with lasers, especially in nat2.lua. The
game runs terribly slow on my P350 (only when the lasers are active).

Andrzej Szombierski
address@hidden / address@hidden / address@hidden