Re: [Enigma-devel] New Version, due to the many new levels? ;)

From: Nat Pryce
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] New Version, due to the many new levels? ;)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 18:17:50 +0100

Daniel Heck wrote:
> Quite true, there are lots of new levels in CVS, but I don't think I
> will make yet another "game engine with assorted example levels"
> release: incremental updates simply don't work that well for games.

Personally I think that incremental releases would work well for a game like
Enigma that is divided into many unrelated levels.  I regularly pull the
latest version from CVS so that I have new levels to play.  Frequent
releases would let players have the similar access to the new levels and as
a side effect would increase the visibility of the project.

Cheers,
            Nat.