[Enigma-devel] New Version, due to the many new levels? ;)

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: [Enigma-devel] New Version, due to the many new levels? ;)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 22:09:50 +0200

I was just wondering if there will be a new release soon with all those
shiny new levels? I guess there are over 50 new levels since the
previous release... I can't await to play them ;)
(of course i could build a .deb from a CVS checkout as well... but i
prefer named releases ;)
Any new feature you're working on right now?

Gruss,
Erich Schubert

--
erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.