Re: [Enigma-devel] Yet another maze

From: Martin Hawlisch
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Yet another maze
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:48:02 +0200 (MEST)

Daniel Heck wrote:
> Agreed, this is probably the best solution.  I generally don't mind
> including new and experimental levels in the CVS, but I'd rather spend
> my time on the game engine.  If anyone feels like maintaining the level
> directory in CVS, I'm always willing to away CVS write access, so this
> is still an option.
A few minutes ago I commited Nat's levels to CVS.

> 1) Nat, I just implemented alpha-blended shadows -- they look nice, but
> are slow, slow, slow.  I will see if I can optimize the display engine.
Great, can't wait to see it in CVS.

> And: your new levels and the maze generator are impressing!
Oh yes, they are really cool. I think natmaze5 is the best one!

> 3) I fixed the sound problems in the w32 version; I'll release an
> updated version in the next few days.
I'm waiting for it. I basically gave up trying to cross-compile it myself. I
ended up in a huge dependency hell.
Daniel, you could write a short README.mingw ;-)

> 4) And, yes, I didn't update the CVS repos for quite some time. I
> properly messed up my working copy and need a few more day to clean it
> up... :-)
Yes, please... CVS is for us the best way to keep in sync with changes and
new features.

What about meeting again on IRC next sunday?

--
Cheers, Martin.
http://www.hawlisch.de

http://www.gmx.net