Re: [Enigma-devel] Manual page, and a possible level resource

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Manual page, and a possible level resource
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:58:54 +0200

Hi Joe,

> First of all, Daniel, wow. :) Thanks for this game, I was surprised no
> one had made a free version for UNIX before.

AFAIK there were two earlier attempts to create a free oxyd clone: One
by me, written during my first semester in college (oxyd-990405.tar.gz,
you may be able to find it somewhere, in case you're curious), and a
game called Xox (http://www.zerpe.de/xox/) that didn't make it past the
first release and never included the source code anyway.

Thanks for the man page and the pointer to mulg.  I just browsed their
homepage: 355 landscapes is indeed quite a feat!  Adapting some of them
sounds like a great idea.

Cheers,

--
Daniel Heck                             address@hidden