emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] distinguished predicate

From: Howard Garner
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] distinguished predicate
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 16:19:36 +0200

Google is a tool, and it's only one tool. There was a lot of "huh?
Again, I like to use Google, but it's not the only engine. Indeed, many felt other languages such as Mandarin, would grow in prominence. You see me with a drink in my hand. Class discussion has been mostly about where librarians fit in the search industry and how search engines work as well as the differences between the various engines available. and Current TV Launch the Yahoo!
com instead of Google.
Google is a tool, and it's only one tool. I mean the water had settled from the day before- a little lower and clearer but there was very little action.
No more third parties!
Michael Stephens says "Hot".
Why can't we send books to those that can't get to the building. These, I believe, will be the ones that have more of an impact on those that are part of niche groups.
AttensaConnect combines dialogue with demonstration to give practical advice and access to RSS tools that can drive real innovation.
Gary Price gets stressed out when he mentions Google.
Maybe they should have invited the crew inside to show them what librarians really do.
We were taught basic search skills which really could have been taught at the YMCA to newbies. There was a lot of "huh? Protect the environment. I can read and sometimes even modifiy _javascript_s but this particlular code was beyond my skill level.
I think it's a niche thing.
AttensaConnect combines dialogue with demonstration to give practical advice and access to RSS tools that can drive real innovation. You'll be surprised how often this happens. Much better than picketing. Google is a tool, and it's only one tool.
The Kelvin is my home water but I range far and wide!
It combines the best in user submitted videos plus professional, studio-produced content to air side by side in a co-branded environment, leveraging the highly customizable Yahoo!