emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] ventilation

From: Susy Forbes
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] ventilation
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:42:29 -0500

They would know, of course, and be glad tohelp him. That leaves me sorta stumped now,unless youre willing to go and see a doctor.
It reduced to a much smallerquantity the little confidence with which he had begun his quest.
Just think how Id feel, trying to explain to himalone.
But what had he really meantby that at the time that he said it, he now asked himself. Ill come around to-morrownight and see how you are, if you dont show up any time to-morrow. Still, maybe, its just because of them that he isafraid to ask around here. What I want to know is if I do finda doctor, will you be willing to go to him alone? See anything else like this anywherearound here yet? He picked up several bundles of six each, the verylatest, as he explained.
Maybe you can tell me what I want toknow. For, supposing that this remedy did not work after all?
I dont intend to pick out any doctor right around here,see.
For something mustbe done about this unless she were better to-night. But unfortunately, so hisstory was to run, this had already failed to work. To go himself was simply out of thequestion.
Is there anything a person can get that will get her out ofit? And although Short was still surprised he was more thanpleased to be as helpful as he could.
There must be something though, ofcourse. This is rather a seriousbusiness for both of us, and Id like to get her out of it if Icould.
It reduced to a much smallerquantity the little confidence with which he had begun his quest.
There was a wealth of admiration mingled with a touch ofservility. Just got em in from New York thismorning.
It reduced to a much smallerquantity the little confidence with which he had begun his quest.
The trouble with this place is that I havent been here so verylong either, Mr.
Im too well known aroundhere, and besides I look too much like Gilbert and hes known toeverybody. It says to takeone every two hours for eight or ten hours.
Besides well be luckyif we find some one to do it. And at once Clyde gathered, and fairly enough in this instance,that this man was reproachful.
Butbefore he had wasted a moment on these, Mr. It may be,though, that some of the other stores here in town carry somethingof the sort. I dont intend to pick out any doctor right around here,see. Also some wearying formof physical exercise.
Right off hed think I was stuffed withmoney.
He would see her in themorning, and if she werent all right by then he would act.
Just got em in from New York thismorning.