emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] innuendo

From: Freda Bullock
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] innuendo
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:33:45 -0500

The clamour of the children was subduedby the delivery of sundry presents from town.
Therefore she tarried a little longer at thefence, patting the noses of the smoking horses.
Lucy whispered her suspicions to Clara,and that worthy whispered back: Im wise.
I love it here, answered Clara swiftly, with a flash of passion. Marriage was the consummation of their hopes, dreams,endeavours.
Well, as for Mertie, he neednt have worried about her.
For that matter, Lucy didnot forget any of the Denmeades. She had to live, to breathe, to move; and this wilderness called toprimitive emotions.
Why, a child could seethrough that hombre! But citylife, multitudes of people, the social codes had all palled upon her.
Then he proceeded to fill more buckets, which he carried away asbefore. Lucy whispered her suspicions to Clara,and that worthy whispered back: Im wise. Assuredly she was going to find outsomething about herself when she could think it out. Presently Lucy returned to hertent and unfinished tasks. Only the great pineshad not changed, yet their needle foliage had a tinge of brown.
Henever chopped down a bee tree in his life. Sam let out a frantic yell, and dropping theaxe he plunged directly toward his admiring comrades. Mertie was just a crazy country girl whod been badly influenced, wenton Lucy.
Bert, however,had donned blue-jeans overalls.
He shore was hoppin when last I seen him, replied Edd.
Then the humiliation of it roused her ire. How comfortingthe dusky halls of the woodland!
Girls, put on whatever you fetched along an be ready toduck into this brush. She had remembered what joy a giftbrought to them, one and all.
Shrieking, she ran away from Sam as though he were a pestilence.
I never thought Mertie would get a storm. The visit toFelix had clarified in mind all the perplexing doubts and dreads aboutthe past.
Aw, shes tame as home bees, interposed Edd.
And you should have seen himlooking at me when I was with Joe.
When she did present herself to the family on the porch the wildexcitement had subsided. Though Lucy went out at once, she was too late to be present when theyoung couple confessed.
While in Felix she hadanticipated it and prepared her employers for complaints of this nature.
How grotesque helooked with that home-made hood over his head! Edd, youre as bad as a cowboy, said Clara, producing a veil. An some kind of veil or net to keep fromgettin stung. He was at the dance we went to inSeptember.
Sam strode toward the sycamore and Bertfollowed. Assuredly she was going to find outsomething about herself when she could think it out. Istuck to that wild-bee hunter I did, Clara.
It was only the ghosts ofthe past that haunted the black midnight hour.