emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] tonic decibel

From: Peter Nance
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] tonic decibel
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 22:51:22 -0400

I have noalternative but to pay that money to the person who earned it. Im beginning tounderstand your interest in the unfortunate episode here Saturday night.
I meant merely that MissDel Marr must have informed you. His wrath seemed to surpass all human bounds.
Vance, he asked, in his erstwhile pompousmanner, to the man found dead in this office? Please continue, Miss Del Marr, Vancerequested.
I saw it inthis office last Saturday; and that evening Mr. And if they dont believe him, theyll have tobelieve the two of us together.
I suppose its about that preposterous reward.
Ifyou think back, you will remember she did not once say it was her son.
But there arestill one or two blank spaces.
And all the policemen around Georges hotel lookat him in the strangest way.
I believe this is still my case, so to speak.
Anyhow,thats how I happened to be at Riverdale.
Too bad Rosa didnt squintin her crystal and warn you! George told me all about it, andit worries him terribly.
Oh, I dont question the sincerity of your identification.
You had everyreason to think that it was Philip Allen.
Mirche looked for a moment at Vance and backagain at the woman.
While the Sergeant was talking with almost incoherent agitation to theBureau, Tracy came in. We only knowabout the dead guy in the cafe.
The venomous hardness of her nature regained control.
Oh, I dont question the sincerity of your identification.
Mirche spoke with an attempt at injureddignity.
And as I started to retrace my steps homeward, alarge car drove swiftly by.
That is a grave charge you have just made, Miss Allen, he said.
Owen looked at the man with calm derision: he was still aloof andscornful. I believe this is still my case, so to speak. Ive shut my mouth whenever they tried to twist from me thefilthy truth about you. Vance rose quickly and went to the girls side. Allen was departing with her daughter and Burns, she gave Vance alook of shy apology. I prefer it, the woman said in a hard tone. I was told it had been lefthere by one of the cafe employees. It wasnt at all like he was making up a romantic storyagain. George Burns, with a broad grin on his face, answered the DistrictAttorney. Allen was departing with her daughter and Burns, she gave Vance alook of shy apology. Vance laughed in spite of himself, and gave Gracie Allen a mischievouslook. Miss Allen had everythingto do with the solution of the case.