emacsconf-org

Re: Proposal for 20 minute talk: How to built an Emacs 2: Revenge of the

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: Re: Proposal for 20 minute talk: How to built an Emacs 2: Revenge of the Lem
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 10:18:17 -0400

Fermin <fmfs@posteo.net> writes:

Hello, Fermin!

> I think I'm good with 20 minutes talk and maybe later some time for
> questions (or integrated the question in the 20 minutes).

Awesome! I'll save 20 minutes for you (Q&A can be extra time
afterwards), and when you have time, you can send me an updated talk
title and description that we can add to the wiki. Thanks for your
flexibility!

If you want to get started on your video early, we have some
instructions at https://emacsconf.org/2023/prepare/ that might help. We
strongly encourage speakers to prepare a talk video in order to reduce
technical risks and make things flow more smoothly. Plus, we might be
able to get it captioned by volunteers, just like the talks last year.
You've done quite a few talks at EmacsConf before, so you're probably a
pro at the process. =)

I'll follow up with the specific schedule for your talk after the CFP
closes in September. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any
questions or if there's anything we can do to help out!

Sacha