emacsconf-org

Re: Proposal for 20 minute talk: How to built an Emacs 2: Revenge of the

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: Re: Proposal for 20 minute talk: How to built an Emacs 2: Revenge of the Lem
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 07:39:56 -0400

Hello, Fermin!

Mmm, yeah, that sort of talk might work nicely! Do you think it feels like a 20-minute talk or will it need a little more time?

Sacha

On Thu, Aug 24, 2023, 12:48 Fermin <fmfs@posteo.net> wrote:
Hello Sacha,

I don't think that topic can be that interesting, the talk that I have
in mind I think is really about design of
Emacsen editors, so I think is highly related to Emacs, I'll talk about
Emacs Lisp and the extensibility of GNU Emacs (and Lem).

I want to focus the talk about the understand of the concept of Emacs
but with concrete examples (GNU Emacs and Lem).

I think that topic is more interesting, let me know what do you think.

Regards,

Fermin MF