emacsconf-org

Re: Talk proposal: Emacs Saves the Web

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: Re: Talk proposal: Emacs Saves the Web
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2023 09:55:25 -0400

Yuchen Pei <id@ypei.org> writes:

Hello, Yuchen!

> Thanks - I also think 40 minutes would work better than 20 minutes, and
> the structure of tour + details sounds good. I haven't got around to put
> together an outline yet - just wondering what should be the priority of
> this task, for example what is it blocking on your side?

The outline is mostly to help figure out if you have a 20-minute talk or
a 40-minute talk, although after continued discussion, it definitely
sounds like this topic is leaning towards being a good 40-minute talk,
so we could probably skip it if you want. =) At your convenience, could
you fill in https://emacsconf.org/2023/submit/ so that we have the
speaker release and other things on file, and can then post the accepted
proposal in https://emacsconf.org/2023/talks/ ? Thank you!

Sacha