emacsconf-org

Re: Talk proposal: Emacs Saves the Web

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: Re: Talk proposal: Emacs Saves the Web
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2023 11:30:31 -0400

Yuchen Pei <id@ypei.org> writes:

>> Hello, Yuchen! Do you think you could put together an outline for a
>> 20-minute talk and an outline for a 40-minute talk? I think the
>> 20-minute talk might be a great tour of what's possible, and a
>> 40-minute talk could go deeper into how to make things like that or
>> what it really means. :)
> Absolutely. I'll follow up on this.

Just to clarify so you don't end up trying to figure out, like, 60
minutes of talks... =) I'm leaning towards setting aside the 40 minutes
for you (+ Q&A afterwards), since I think it could be a really
interesting talk topic that could inspire users and/or developers, so a
tour + details could be worth the time and attention. But if you feel
like 20 minutes might be a better fit for what you want to do, that's
cool too. Let us know what works out for you!

Sacha