emacsconf-org

Re: Proposal for 20 minute talk: How to built an Emacs 2: Revenge of the

From: Cairn
Subject: Re: Proposal for 20 minute talk: How to built an Emacs 2: Revenge of the Lem
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 14:30:04 +0000

On Thursday, July 6th, 2023 at 10:50 PM, Sacha Chua <sacha@sachachua.com> wrote:

> emacsconf-org@gnu.org: Neovim Conf 2022 had a number of talks about cool
> features in other editors. Might be interesting to learn about what's
> going on in Vim, VS Code, and other editors, especially as Emacs folks
> like to borrow ideas. Thoughts?

I checked out the other editor talks from Neovim Conf 2022. I'd seen all the
showcased editors before, but having them presented relative to Neovim gave me
a lot better context. Sorta like a wine tasting, hehe. It'd be fun to have our
own wine tasting section, and I think Lem is a great flavor to add.