emacsconf-org

Re: We are considering an OrgConf (probably before June 2023)

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: We are considering an OrgConf (probably before June 2023)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 08:29:05 +0200

Hi Leo,

Leo Vivier <zaeph@zaeph.net> writes:

> but, with your volunteering to hold an OrgConf in
> the summer, we probably won’t need to! :)

This is not acted yet, but we plan to orient this OrgConf as something
for Org contributors (in a wide sense), rather than Org users, listing
problems we want to collectively solve before the conf: both decisions
will certainly reduce the organization load.

> We’d be more than happy to share our tooling, our infra, and all the
> lessons we’ve learned along the way with you.

That's very much appreciated, thanks Leo and the team!

--
 Bastien