emacsconf-org

Re: Is anyone interested in an Ansible playbook creation workshop?

From: Yuchen Pei
Subject: Re: Is anyone interested in an Ansible playbook creation workshop?
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2021 22:58:28 +1100

Hello,
On Sun, Dec 05 2021, Ry P. via emacsconf-org wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> Great first meeting, it was awesome meeting everyone. :)
>
> I’d like to gauge interest and plan on having a little Ansible workshop so
> that
> those who aren’t as familiar with the tool can quickly get a grasp of it. I’m
> by no
> means a master, but it doesn’t take long to pick up and I think a single
> session
> could be enough for people to understand the basics and start writing and
> contributing.
>
> Feel free to share your ideas, and maybe a good time that works for the
> largest
> majority. We can also record it for others to watch as well in case those who
> can’t make it want to potentially learn (and we’ll attempt to keep this
> meeting
> under 2 hours next time ;)).

Thanks for the proposal - it sounds like a fun event.  But since I
already know some basics of ansible I will pass.  I'll be interested in
working / contributing to roles and playbooks related to emacsconf, as
well as other infra-related work e.g. guix.

> Thanks! -opalvaults (Ry)

Best,
Yuchen

--
PGP Key: 47F9 D050 1E11 8879 9040  4941 2126 7E93 EF86 DFD0
          <https://ypei.me/assets/ypei-pubkey.txt>