Re: link can not be created in a line with another link.

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: link can not be created in a line with another link.
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 12:40:44 +0000

Alexandros Prekates <aprekates@posteo.net> writes:

> In  the example below i  underline to show that a link has been created.
>
> Given that lines :
>
>  [[sysadmInstallSoftware a [[deb][deb package]]
>  [[sysadmInstallSoftware a    deb package
>                               -----------
>  If i try to complete the left link with:
>  [[sysadmInstallSoftware][Install]]
>                         /\
>                      the moment i insert that left bracket i will get:
>                  a [[deb][deb package
>
> If i try that into a line with no other links it will work ok.

Thanks for reporting, but I do not fully understand what you did.
May you please explain step by step, starting from emacs -Q, what you
did, what you saw, and what you expected to see?

Please list what exactly you input into the buffer, and which
keys/commands you use.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,