Re: orgmode tables

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: orgmode tables
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 16:22:17 -0400

Doesn't work here.  Just makes the terminal beep.  That's on the line with
the column headings and on a first line with table values.  The table
starts at 80 characters width and after this is done ends with 80
characters width.  I've tried this with the gray arrow keys and also with
the arrow keys on the number pad and got identical results.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.