Re: [Pre-PATCH] Overhaul of the LaTeX preview system

From: Корякин Артём
Subject: Re: [Pre-PATCH] Overhaul of the LaTeX preview system
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:53:07 +0300

> On 19/04/2024 00:58, Корякин Артём wrote:
>>>      shell-file-name
>> ; "pwsh.exe"
>>>      system-type
>> ; windows-nt
>>>      (w32-shell-dos-semantics)
>> ; nil
>
> I have no idea what style of escaping is expected by pwsh.exe. If it
> is the same as for cmd.exe then I would try to add it to
> `w32-system-shells' and would file a bug report against emacs with
> links to docs. However pwsh.exe as a shell may require dedicated
> support in Emacs (it it does not lead to other issues).
>
> See emacs sources for details.

Thanks. I removed that part of the config that sets pwsh.exe as
shell-file-name and now latex-previews works without any problems and
necessity to run workaround.

I am sorry. It was my fault all way around.

>> and removed shell-quote-argument from org-fc functions[4].
>
> It is no go. Improper escaping leads to vulnerabilities like

I get it. I understand that something like that only can be a temporary
local solution.

> you dropped my address in the second copy I would not receive a duplicate.

>> I don't know how to do this automatically from gnus unfortunately.
> I am not a Gnus user. Perhaps it has reply to list and reply to all
> actions. Unfortunately the message composed in gmail lacks In-Reply-To
> and Reference headers, and it causes broken thread.

I am sorry again.
Gnus has post follow up on article button and
gnus-summary-wide-reply[-with-original] commands. I tried the former

Best regards, Artsiom.