Re: [Pre-PATCH] Overhaul of the LaTeX preview system

From: Yaroslav Drachov
Subject: Re: [Pre-PATCH] Overhaul of the LaTeX preview system
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 22:26:29 +0300

Hello everyone,

I hope I understand correctly how to use this mail-thread. Thank you very much
for such a great enhancement of Org-mode LaTeX preview capabilities. I am on
macOS Big Sur and have some troubles with dvisvgm preview in your particular
fork. Everything works just fine in stable release of Org-mode, and in your
release dvipng method work almost as expected. dvisvgm preview method actually
generate svg’s in /var/folders/3m…, but don’t make an overlay after all and
equation environments remain being formatted as text.

Best wishes,
Yaroslav