Re: [BUG] Bug in parser [9.7 (9.7-??-57b94f344 @ /home/jose/.config/emac

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] Bug in parser [9.7 (9.7-??-57b94f344 @ /home/jose/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/)]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 14:21:38 +0000

Jose Salazar <jose.salazarg03@gmail.com> writes:

> This bug often happens when I load things (such as loading a literate agda
> program -- "*.lagda.org", or rendering inline latex, e.g. $x = x^2$).
>
> I'm using Doom and NixOS.
> It doesn't actively disrupt my workflow (only that a window is opened)

Your Org mode version is not the newest and we had a couple of fixes for
edge cases in the parser after 57b94f344. If you are lucky, the warning
should disappear after updating Org mode to the latest main.

Let us know if you still see the warning after upgrade.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,