Re: [BUG] ob-sqlite: can not override header argument

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: [BUG] ob-sqlite: can not override header argument
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 18:06:15 +0700

On 18/08/2023 01:03, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
The source says

          ;; for easy table parsing, default header type should be -csv

So, it is at least intentional.

With ":results verbatim" it is not convincing.

Note that (member :csv others) yielding "" is also intentional because
it is already added by that time in %others.

It is also documented to be the default:

     csv
     the default SQLite output format for Babel SQLite source code blocks.

I do not try to dispute that it is default. The issue is that ":csv no" is not supported. It is at least not intuitive that to disable :csv and to activate :separator it is necessary to add :list. So the effect of sqlite3 command line options differs from the effect of ob-sqlite header arguments.

I am not an active sqlite user and I am almost unfamiliar with its options, so I am unsure what is the best way to integrate sqlite into org-babel.