how can I get the output of a =#+begin_src org= in the current buffer?

From: Edgar Lux
Subject: how can I get the output of a =#+begin_src org= in the current buffer?
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 12:59:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hello, how can I get the output of a =#+begin_src org= in the current buffer?

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (org-babel-do-load-languages
     'org-babel-load-languages
     '((shell       . t)
       (latex       . t)
       (emacs-lisp  . t)
       (org         . t)
       ))
#+end_src

#+caption: This shows the contents of the block in the mini-buffer with =C-c
C-v e= (=org-babel-execute-maybe=)
#+begin_src org
  #+latex_header: \usepackage{nil}
#+end_src

What I want is to get =#+latex_header: \usepackage{nil}= in the current buffer.
The documentation (Org-info and the docstring of =org-babel-execute-src-block=)
says that this command would
#+begin_quote
Insert the results of execution into the buffer
#+end_quote

Tips, advice? Thank you!

Org 9.4.6
Emacs 28.2
Linux

P.S.
- I saw this, but it is unrelated (a src block inside another src block).
https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/35489/babel-src-block-inside-src-block
- There is a typo in the info pages (parses as see see; remove see from below):
  (org) Results of Evaluation
  #+begin_quote
   The ‘file-desc’ header argument defines the description (see *note
     Link Format::) for the link
  #+end_quote

--
Sent with https://mailfence.com