Re: org-agenda queries for absent properties

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: org-agenda queries for absent properties
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2023 11:53:27 +0000

Jens Schmidt <jschmidt4gnu@vodafonemail.de> writes:

> Documented that in the Org manual, added tests, looks good.  Please
> check.

Thanks!
Two minor comments.

>  - If the comparison value is a plain number, a numerical comparison is
>    done, and the allowed operators are =<=, ===, =>=, =<==, =>==, and
> -  =<>=.
> +  =<>=.  As synonym for the equality operator there is also ====, as
> +  synonyms for the inequality operator there are =!== and =/==.

I'd mention which operator is "equality" and "inequality" to avoid
ambiguity:

As a synonym for the equality operator ===, there is also ====; =!== and
=/== are synonyms of inequality operator =<>=.

> -                   (let* ((gv (pcase (upcase (match-string 5 term))
> +                   (let* (;; Convert property name to an Elisp
> +                          ;; accessor for that property (aka. as
> +                          ;; getter value?).

Is there any specific reason why you put question mark in the comment here?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,