Re: [ANN] lisp/ob-tangle-sync.el

From: Mehmet Tekman
Subject: Re: [ANN] lisp/ob-tangle-sync.el
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 18:34:26 +0200

Ignore the patches in that last email, (but please do address some of
the concerns I had about the number of `:any` outputs).

Anyway, I finally did it - I got it to work. Every single patch now
pasts tests.

Please review these patches and *not the patches in the last email*.
(Apologies for the frequency of my emails today)

Best,
Mehmet