is LOCATION not a valid property? org-lint complains!

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: is LOCATION not a valid property? org-lint complains!
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 15:57:56 +0000

Hello all,

I don't use org-lint very often but it is indeed an excellent tool when
an org file somehow gets corrupted in some way.  I recently had problems
adding a new entry into my "diary" file, the file that has all of my
meetings & appointments [1].

I don't know if this is something new or I simply have never used
org-lint on a file that has entries similar to those in my diary file
but, when I do, I get output like this:

: 52 low   Potentially misspelled option "LOCATION".  Consider
"EXPORT_LOCATION".

Should I be using EXPORT_LOCATION?  If so, why?  That is, why does org
mode care what property I define?  Seems rather strange, to me, somehow.

I also get quite a few lines like this one:

: 60 low   Potentially malformed timestamp.  Recognized: <2021-01-29 Fri
16:00-17:00>

I have no idea what is malformed about that timestamp.  Am I missing
something obvious or very subtle?

Thank you,
eric

Footnotes:
[1] which seemed to be something going wrong in the cache but I never
     really figured out what.  I ended up cleaning my diary file
     (archiving quite old entries) and the problem disappeared.

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6.7-594-gf03b83 in Emacs 30.0.50