[FR] Add an option to use ID links during tangling

From: Evgenii Klimov
Subject: [FR] Add an option to use ID links during tangling
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 15:20:50 +0100

Hi, I noticed that links created during tangling back to the original
Org file doesn't respect custom =org-id-link-to-org-use-id= option in
~org-babel-tangle--unbracketed-link~.

I see in the comment there the reason for that, but still would prefer
to use unique IDs in tangled files: the probability to overwrite wrong
source block under nonunique header overweights a side-effect of
creating new ID in Org file during tangling.

Can we do something with this?  Add another option or provide an even
eager value in =org-id-link-to-org-use-id=.