Re: [BUG] Issues in ol-gnus when storing links in nnvirtual and nnselect

From: Jens Schmidt
Subject: Re: [BUG] Issues in ol-gnus when storing links in nnvirtual and nnselect articles [9.7-pre (release_9.6.7-570-gd6f3ae.dirty @ /home/jschmidt/work/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 21:36:33 +0200

On 2023-07-26  18:04, Ihor Radchenko wrote:

This is not a proper email address and name. Should I use Jens Schmidt <jschmidt4gnu@vodafonemail.de> ?

Sorry, forgot to maintain that yet in my org-mode clone.  Will do.

May you please add TINYCHANGE cookie to commit message. I do not see
you having a copyright status in our records. See https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#first-patch

I completed already an FSF copyright assignment for Emacs.  Does that
count for org-mode as well or do I need to extend/repeat that somehow?
A TINYCHANGE might be sufficient here but I think we could as well
clarify that issue "the thorough way" right from the start.

And maybe add a link to this discussion.

Will do as well.