Re: [BUG] WORG example for ob-lilypond is no longer working as described

From: Jonathan Gregory
Subject: Re: [BUG] WORG example for ob-lilypond is no longer working as described (was: Moving some lisp/ob-*.el files to org-contrib - your advice?)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 14:29:15 -0300

On 22 Jul 2023, Ihor Radchenko wrote:

I guess I do not fully understand what your patch is trying to achieve. I thought that the patch would make it not necessary to write some extra boilerplate code, like \version or specifying the page size.

The purpose of the patch was to fix the problem described in https://masto.ai/@rfc1149/110674961710491363. I wasn't trying to introduce anything new.

Anyway, I can add version and paper settings as well, but those are user settings and I'm not sure that hard-coding them is a good idea. What I don't like is having to repeat <<version-and-paper>> everywhere. Is there a way of telling org-mode to insert a noweb reference from the header? Something like:

#+PROPERTY: header-args:lilypond :prepend <<version-and-paper>>

--
Jonathan