[FR] Please add support for screenplay formatting

From: Fionn Stephens
Subject: [FR] Please add support for screenplay formatting
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2023 13:00:48 +0000

Hi,

I think support for screenplay formatting would be a useful feature to add. Like to how comments or quotes are done, it could be in between the tags: #+BEGIN_SCREENPLAY and #+END_SCREENPLAY. I think using the markdown used by Fountain would make the most sense.

For example, a section could look like:

#+BEGIN_SCREENPLAY
INT./EXT.  BLOOM HOUSE - (PRESENT) DAY

The front door opens to reveal Will and Josephine on the porch with their bags.  REVERSE to Will's mother Sandra (53), surprised and a little annoyed.

SANDRA
How did you get here?

WILL
We swam.  The Atlantic, it's not that big really.
#+END_SCREENPLAY

Thanks,
Fionn Stephens