Re: Allowing :PROPERTIES: drawer to appear at the end of entries

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Allowing :PROPERTIES: drawer to appear at the end of entries
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 01:44:40 -0700

Having said this, I recognize that since I’m likely the only person to use the
feature, I’m asking you to take on testing and maintenance of a change that
goes against established design. So on second thought, never mind. I can
maintain the changes in a local fork, since I appreciate that a small change
like this can lead to big headaches if not enough other people are actively
using it.

John