[O] How to set Org to export to PDF with image background or color?

From: stardiviner
Subject: [O] How to set Org to export to PDF with image background or color?
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 10:52:40 +0800

I'm writing a simple resume with Org Mode, and exporting to PDF. I want
to add an image or color as background for every page of resume PDF
file. Does anyone knows how to do that?

Or have some template for this?

Thanks in advance. Thanks.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3