Re: [O] Bug: Org 9.2.1 table issues [9.2.1 (9.2.1-dist @ /Users/nick/.em

From: Nick Helm
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Org 9.2.1 table issues [9.2.1 (9.2.1-dist @ /Users/nick/.emacs.d/lisp/org-9.2.1/)]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 12:17:51 +0000

> Anyway, I changed the algorithm, so shrinking should now obey to
> alignment.

By the way, I think this change may have introduced a new bug.

When the specified column width is one or two characters wider than the
longest cell in the column (26 and 27 char in the example below), the
shrunk column indicator and right-hand table borders do not draw
correctly.

For example, shrink the following with C-c TAB:

| <26>                      |
| this cell is 25 char long |

and you get:

| this cell is 25 char long …|