Re: [O] org-clock: Custom shortcuts for C-u C-c C-x C-i

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: [O] org-clock: Custom shortcuts for C-u C-c C-x C-i
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 13:23:47 +0000

Hi there Leo;

This is not possible out of the box; can you say a bit more about how
you expect to indicate which tasks are to be always present?

A quick-and-dirty way to implement something along these lines is to
modify org-clock-history-push to always keep a selected set of markers
in org-clock-history.

Cheers;
M.