Re: [O] Lowercase keywords in 9.2?

From: Carlos Pita
Subject: Re: [O] Lowercase keywords in 9.2?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:57:22 -0300

> What do you mean with the "uppercase legacy"? You mean all the current
> documents we already have?

Specifically what motivated this post: collections of snippets that
have been written with the historical convention in mind. It's easy to
convert them but it's not that easy to convert users :).

Anyway I was just asking for opinions about what should be done,
although I guess the answer is to not procrastinate conversion to the
new convention.