Re: [O] Key bindings for Org export back-ends?

From: Berry, Charles
Subject: Re: [O] Key bindings for Org export back-ends?
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2019 00:31:07 +0000

> On Feb 8, 2019, at 12:27 AM, Jens Lechtenboerger <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> I need to assign a key to an Org export back-end.  My first attempt
> ended in a conflict, so I’d like to collect a (full?) list.

I'm not trolling, but ...

There are about 30 packages on melpa.

And doing a search on GitHub:

`org-export-define-derived-backend  extension:.el language:"Emacs Lisp"'

gave me over 9000 (!) results.

And  `org-export-define-derived-backend extension:.org language:Org'

gave me 54 more. Maybe some overlap.

I am sure there are false positives. Some do not have a :menu. Some are copies
used in init files. Some in the *.org files might just be commentary.

But still there are a lot out there.

===

Maybe a better angle is to think about how to extend the menu functionality to
accommodate all of the possible collisions.  I'd offer to help in this, but I
will not have any time for some weeks to come.

Chuck

p.s. I will go offline for a couple of weeks starting in 48 hours. So if I do
not respond to a follow up, it is not because I am ignoring it.