Re: [O] Refiling Completion Systems

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Refiling Completion Systems
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 13:08:22 -0500

You might look into using ivy or helm for completion. You can turn on
ivy-mode, for example and it redfines all the completing-read type
functions in Emacs so that it all uses the ivy way to do it. They are
kind of similar, but have some different philosophies and key-binding
approaches. I found helm first, and liked it, but over time have drifted
to ivy for almost everything.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F