[O] SyncOrg mention in Org manual ?

From: Benoît Coste
Subject: [O] SyncOrg mention in Org manual ?
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 22:27:01 +0000

Hi,

Last week I published SyncOrg, a fork of MobileOrg for Android. It is an open-source app for reading org notes from your Android phone (sources are on GitHub). It still needs work but is already up and running. The main differences with MobileOrg are a modern UI, the fact that it uses Git for synchronization and that it no longer needs emacs at all to run.

Someone on reddit proposed that it should me mentioned it the org manual, so here I am. I'll be happy to provide some documentation about it if the idea gets approved.

Regards,
Benoît