Re: [O] Data loss when working with agenda + x

From: Michael Welle
Subject: Re: [O] Data loss when working with agenda + x
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 08:41:10 +0200

Hello,

happened again today. This time changes I made yesterday are gone this
morning (the changes are still in the backup file) or more precise, I
found out about the problem this morning. This time three Org files are
affected.

I suspended the machine over night. That means that the clock made quite
a jump forward this morning. I think that isn't related, but who knows.

Regards
hmw