Re: [O] Add org-bookmark-heading to Org proper?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Add org-bookmark-heading to Org proper?
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 15:19:13 +0000

I have seen mailing list references like the one below a couple of times. But they have never worked for me. Email clients in browser like gmail/inbox treat them as email addresses. So when I click them, I get a compose window with To: email set to "address@hidden". Do such links work only in gnus and such? If so, it would be useful to have a generic usual http format link.

Note that even http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2016-09/msg00359.html shows that as: